Read all directions carefully before using this product.
- Do not breathe vapors. Use only in well ventilated area. If forced air ventilation is used, be sure it does not cause a fire hazard from solvent vapors. If adequate ventilation cannot be provided, wear a NIOSH-approved respirator for organic solvents.
- Do not use or store near heat, sparks, or flames. Do not smoke, eat or drink when using. Do not take internally. Vapors may accumulate in low places and may ignite explosively.
- Store and use at temperatures between -26oC to 43oC.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Avoid eye and skin contact - wear safety glasses with side shields and wear rubber gloves.
- Do not thin.
1. Square pipe ends and remove all burrs and dirt.
2. Check dry fit of pipe and fitting. Pipe should easily go 1/3 of the way into the fitting. If the pipe bottoms, it should be snug.
3. Use a suitable applicator at least 1/2 the size of the pipe diameter. For larger size pipe systems use a natural bristle brush or roller.
4. Apply thoroughly to outside surface of the pipe to the depth of the fitting and inside of the fitting socket.
5. Use appropriate solvent cement for the pipe being joined. DO NOT TEST WITH AIR.
This product is not for use with caustic or acidic chemical solutions. Consult Oatey Technical Department for more information.